A non-structured play session with parent supervision, lasting 1 hour.
Age: From crawling to toddlers. No school-age children.
One Adult per child.
Our soft play sessions will take place within the current Covid-19 guidelines and terms and conditions set out by the NI Executive. Sessions are restricted to 15 per class and foam pits are not in use. There must be no social gatherings within the soft play session, individuals must maintain social distancing at all times and face masks are compulsory for parents.
Here are some of the many benefits of soft play for babies, toddlers and children:
- Our soft play sessions offer children the opportunity to interact and develop life and social skills
- As with all indoor activities for kids, children can play and have fun at soft play in a safe and welcoming environment
- Soft play facilities encourage creativity, develop motor skills and spatial awareness
- An indoor playground will keep babies, toddlers and younger children healthy and active
- Encourages play, whatever the weather
Click links below to book sessions
Please register each child separately at a charge of £5.00 per child