Job Title: Assistant Gymnastics Coach
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
Hours: Between 16 and 22 hours per week
Commencement: 4th Sept 2023
Deliver high quality Gymnastics coaching sessions within our pre-school and recreation programme.
Main Areas of Responsibility
• Set up equipment specific to each class.
• Complete attendance registers.
• Check equipment and gym regularly to ensure a safe environment for participants.
• Deliver high-quality, progressive coaching sessions appropriate to age and ability of group.
• Adhere to the clubs policies and procedures at all times, including Safeguarding, Equality and Health & Safety.
• To attend coaching meetings as required.
• To undertake any other duties including domestic duties within the overall purpose and scope of the job as may be required by the management team.
The above list is not regarded as exclusive or exhaustive, as there may be other duties and requirements, which the incumbent may be required to perform from time to time, in consultations with the clubs management team.
Knowledge, Experience and Person Profile
- Hold a level 1 or above coaching qualification.
- To have experience of working with and delivering sessions to children and young people.
- To have experience of planning gymnastics activity sessions.
- An understanding of Equality and diversity.
- An understanding of Health and Safety and able to undertake risk assessments and dynamic risk assessments.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and inter personal skills.
- Enthusiastic, motivated & trustworthy.
- Able to work your own initiative and within a team.
- A good level of written and spoken English.
- An understanding of safeguarding practice and policy and have a current valid Disclosure or CRB and safeguarding certificate.
To make an application please forward your CV to email@example.com and in return we
will forward an application form to you via email.
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th August 2023.