Good news! – We have now been given a date for reopening which is
7th August 2020.
To ensure the utmost safety of our members and staff we have been busy preparing the gym for your safe return and have implemented the following measures:
• A deep clean prior to re-opening.
• Staff training on Covid-19 and identification of infection.
• A one way system to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
• Closure of our viewing area.
• Display notifications around the gym outlining our precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19
• Reduced class sizes and no overlapping of classes.
• Hand sanitiser on arrival and departure and at specific apparatus for gymnasts and coaches.
• Gymnasts to arrive already dressed for class with clearly marked water bottle and no bags.
• Parents to drop off at front door and staff to escort gymnasts to and from the gym.
• Pre-prepared lesson plans given to staff before classes which are designed to avoid physical contact or spotting by coaches.
• Pre-set up of equipment – No use of equipment that cannot be cleaned. – wooden bars etc.
• Closure of pitted area.
• No use of props or small equipment or flash cards
• Clear instructions to gymnasts before the class – one-way systems, Social distancing requirements, no high fives, no body contact.
• 15 minutes between classes to allow for mat wiping and cleaning of equipment with alcohol cleanser.
Salto Administration Team