Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Thursday 9am to 8.30pm
Saturday 9am to 1.00pm
Send us an email
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read the FAQ below before sending us a message.
What should I wear to gym class?
- Loose clothing is required, something easy to move around in, preferably shorts or leggings and a T shirt.
Is there a uniform?
- You do not have to wear a compulsory Salto uniform but we do sell T-shirts, tracksuits and leotards if you wish to purchase them.
What about footwear, jewellery and hair?
- No socks to be worn, bare feet only. Hair must be tied up and no jewellery is allowed, including earrings.
Is food and drink allowed in the gym?
- Only water bottles are allowed in the gym and can be refilled using the gym’s water fountain.
Are parents required to stay on site?
- Parents are not required to stay on site. Check we have your child’s current contact details should you wish to leave and return at the end of the class.
What about using the toilet?
- Please take your child to the toilet before the start of the class. If your child requires the toilet during the class, they will be escorted by a member of staff. All staff are qualified and enhanced CRB checked.
How do I ensure my child's place for next term?
- A note regarding re-enrolment for the next term will be distributed to the children in their classes, 2 weeks before the end of term. The closing date for payment is always the last day of the previous term. If payment is not made by this time, your place will be allocated to a new member.